Saturday, May 2, 2009

Still more Annual Meeting...


Here is the Bailey Family - Jeremy worked as a gopher all weekend, while Glen ran the control room. With Dan Loven (not pictured), all tech stuff that kept us current and relevant throughout the weekend was handled by this crack crew of geeks.

Here I am proving I can keep my cool under pressure, and that I show the consummate respect for all people in authority. That's Richard Mitchell from Church of the Good Shepherd in Albuquerque doing the umpiring (in the New Mexico Hall of Fame for his work as an umpire, I'll have you know). Which begs the question: What in God's name was I thinking?!!!


And finally, what is an event, and what is my blog, without another picture of Melissa Talley - she's everywhere! And this weekend was no exception - so, here it is, another pic of Melissa. This is now an official Southwest Conference event.

No comments: