Wednesday, April 21, 2010

A Full Day


Although much of the day, and of the week, quite frankly, is being spent in preparation for Annual Meeting, a couple of things interrupted that steady stream of tasks.

The first was an opportunity to speak at the Capitol urging our Governor to repeal what some are calling the most regressive Immigration Bill to come out of a state in quite some time.

While there, I ran into Randy and Noel, and Noel's mom - whom I met for the first time.


The other was a little less noble - at least in the eyes of many. And that was a baseball game in the early evening. And not just any baseball game. My beloved Cardinals are in town, and my son and I were there five rows back in the left field bleachers doing our best to root them on in a losing effort. Not to worry, my daughter and I will try it again tonight.


See many of you in Sedona in just a couple of days.

No comments: