Thursday, June 26, 2008

Hello, Gentle Soul

Good day to you who have happened upon this site.

I have decided to start my own blog. Each day, I will post thoughts, musings, and ramblings in an effort to empty my head and share with you ideas about current events, insights into biblical texts that inspire me, accounts of personal moments that move me, or revelations that have reshaped how I view the world around me.

Feel free to post your own thoughts and reactions - but let us be kind, honest, mild-mannered, and forever conscious of the dignity and worth of all.

In a poem I love by Emily Dickensen, she writes that her "little toil of love is large enough." I do hope that when all is said and done, this will be little more than a piece of what will become known as my own 'little toil of love.'

Enjoy.

No comments: