Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Quite a Weekend!

My weekend began with Polity Class - sorry, no pics this time.

From there I drove to Sierra Vista for the Installation of Rev. Pat Dickson. I heard so many of her members tell me how much good she is doing for that church, and how blessed they are to have her. Here she is celebrating after the service of Installation with her new church family.


From there, an early morning drive saw me catching a sunrise over the mountains on my way to Las Cruces.


Once in Las Cruces, Lee Albertson and I met with leaders from the First Christian church to open up dialogue about Dual Affiliation. We lift them up in prayer as they discern whether or not this is where the Spirit is leading them. Here is a picture of some of their leaders, including their pastor Linda Mervine.

No comments: