Tuesday, April 28, 2009

What a Week!

You may have noticed it has been a while since I last posted. Well, I've - we've - been busy.

Annual Meeting was held this past weekend, and I am exhausted and exhilirated at the same time. It was Incredible. Each day this week I will post pics and stories - it will take that long to cover it all.

So, here's the first installment. Look for more to come throughout the next week.

We start with a picture of the youth softball team. They gave it good shot, and look so graceful in defeat, don't they?


Here we see Katherine Harts, dancing to the Theme song composed by Sandy Champion. I am not ashamed to say I cried through this whole thing - it was stirring.


And speaking of Sandy Champion, here she is fronting the Studio Jazz Band, who played at our closing worship. They are incredibly gifted musicians, and their renderings of our worship pieces added a real touch of class.


We have only just begun to tell the story of a remarkable weekend. Stay tuned.

No comments: