Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Leadership Training at Duke University

I have had the pleasure this week of attending a Leadership Training event on the Campus of Duke University. It has been both an enjoyable experience, and an insightful one. I am grateful for the opportunity.

With me are some of my colleagues in Conference Ministry.

Here is my dear old friend, and former colleague on staff in Missouri - Sheldon Culver from the Illinois South Conference:


Here is my crusty old friend, and keynoter and softball ringer at our last Annual Meeting - Kent Siladi from the Florida Conference:


And here is my good friend and newlywed, Mike Denton from the Washington-North Idaho Conference.


Will be traveling back home later today, but not without some great resources and new ideas for being a creative, imaginative leader.

No comments: