Friday, March 5, 2010

Been too long...



Sorry, but I have been off-blog for a little too long.

Spent last week in Tampa with my CM colleagues (that's Sheldon Culver and Mike Denton - two of my closest CM friends) - and some terrific things happened. We talked about how to do church in times of diminishment, and some very creative ideas emerged.

I have to say, that although we are experiencing some hard times - I feel new life breaking out all over. I will find a time and way to talk more about that, but last week was certainly a part of that.

This week has been a good one, but a pretty busy one. Along the way I have had meetings with quite a few different people - including some reps from a brand new start-up organization with one of the most creative ways to respond to homelessness and poverty I have ever heard.

Stay tuned - I'm back on line and ready to go!

No comments: