Saturday, July 31, 2010

Back from retreat....

It was an important week I just spent on the California coast. I spent it on retreat with my colleagues in Conference Ministry. It was significant - and much of what we talked about, wrestled with, and imagined could have long term implications for the shape, the mission, and the future of the United Church of Christ.

Iwill write more about that soon, but for now let me just share a few pictures with you from the week.

Well, it wasn't all important work. Kent Siladi and I took a free afternoon to visit one of golfing's great Meccas - Pebble Beach. This is I at the 18th green.

Here is Felix Villanueva - a new friend and the new CM in Southern Cal, Nevada Conf.

Here is my close and dear friend Sheldon Culver, from Illinois South.

Here is my good friend Kent Siladi, Florida Conference.

And here is another very good friend, Mike Denton from the Pacific Northwest.

No comments: