Thursday, July 9, 2009

Well, maybe one more...


I had forgotten I had taken this picture. This is, of course, our good and dear friend Cally Rogers-Witte. We are so proud of her - and here she is marching with many of us at Synod as we demonstrate for Health Care for All!

Here is a picture of Angie, who works in the office of the Center for Progressive Leadership. We, namely the Southwest Conference, and they (the CPL), are working to forge an alliance. We have many of the same interests, and are asking how our respective organizations might work more closely together.

Well, although my birthday was a couple weeks ago (in fact, while I was away at Synod), it was not until last night that Mimi and I were able to sit down for my birthday dinner, after which I got to open my presents. So, here I am doing just that.

No comments: