Monday, October 19, 2009

Another Full Weekend

Ok, I took a lot of pictures this weekend, and I won't be able to share all of them with you in the space I have here. But I'll give you a taste of what was a full and fun weekend.

It started with the leadership workshops in Tucson.

Here are our youth singing a new meal prayer for us that they had just written, sung to the tune of the theme from Spiderman:



Here are Lee Milligan and Peggy Ice. Lee was the host pastor, and ran himself crazy trying to meet all our needs - some of which just cropped up in the moment and needed immediate responses. He was great.


Sunday morning, I went to Black Mountain Community Church. Sorry, no pix. Forgot the camera. But had a great time - good worship, good food, and good conversation.

Then yesterday afternoon, I presided at the Ordination of Kristen Barner, pictured here with Liana Rowe - a couple of rebels, to be sure.


After the ordination, held at Shepherd of the Hills United Church of Christ, the whole church left for Kristen's house where the real fun broke out. Here are Steve and Denny singing the Shehpherd Church Blues:



Start to finish, this was a good weekend. I sure love what I do!

No comments: