Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Tombstone, Dewey, and Sun City

Sunday, I had the distinct pleasure to travel on a beautiful but very windy day to Southern Arizona and spend the day with our church in Tombstone. We had a great time - we really did. Pictured here are Lane doing the children's sermon, and a couple of tough hombre's I encountered while meandering the streets of Tombstone.



Monday morning, I drove up to Dewey to present their search committee with the first candidate profile. This is always an exciting time in the life of a church, and it brings with it a real sense of hope and promise. Here are members of their Search Committee, and a picture of a new window that was installed and of which they are very proud.


And then I spent the afternoon with the Church of the Palms. Here is their pastor, Len Silvester, and his little pup Chile (ain't he cute).

1 comment:

Len Silvester said...

Looks like a care salesman to me!