Saturday, October 11, 2008

First day away















Well, John Jacob has arrived.

We spent the first day playing golf, and cooking out poolside.

Wish I had the pictures to show you, but somewhere around the 15th hole I dropped my camera/phone into my cup of gatorade. If I could have put the ball in the hole with that level of precision, I would have shot a better round of golf. Yet and still, I shot well enough to beat my two sons - and that's really what its all about, no?

Here are some pics of the Desert Canyon Course in Fountain Hills which we played.

Today - its all about baseball. We are going to attend a Fall League game at Phoenix Municipal Stadium. Will try to get some live pics this time.

Tomorrow, jeep rides through Sedona.

All work and no play makes John a dull boy: things aren't so dull right now.

No comments: