Monday, December 8, 2008

Pics will follow, but after a long time away, I am heading home.

Had some great meetings. Learned a lot.

One computer died on me, and I am now writing on my brand new MacBook. Gotta say, I love that.

I hope that when I get back, I discover that the children have played well together, the dog didn't mess all over the carpet, and my churches have increased their giving to OCWM.

And isn't Christmas coming soon? Must be, they're piping that music in our ears everywhere I go.

Final note: promise not to tell anyone, but instead of going to my workshops this morning, I snuck out and played a round of golf. I hope I don't find out later I was supposed to lead one of those.

1 comment:

homeinarizona said...

Always knew there was something smart about you! Welcome to the MacBook connection.
Roger