Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I'm back!

Having been away for ten days, this site went dormant for a short while.

But I am back - and glad to be so.

I will share some pics from my time away:
Last night I met with the Search Committee from Desert View UCC in El Paso. Here are Ruth, Cornelia, Jim, Marcos (whom I asked to remove that Indians shirt - but who would not), Lindy, and Bill.


Before I left, I presided at the Installation of Rev. Dr. Sam Sowitsky, pictured here with his lovely bride. Sam is now the duly installed pastor and teacher at Desert Garden UCC in Sun City.


In between, a little golf (this is my son John):


a visit with an old friend - about whom you can learn a little by going to hazellarts.com:


...and something I've always wanted to do - so here I am "standing on a corner in Winslow Arizona, such a fine sight to see."

No comments: