Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Since last I posted...

I have been a few places, done a few things.

In order, they are:

A meeting with the Justice and Witness Committee here in the Conference Office. Pictured here are Sandi Britton, Phil Reller, Brian FRederick-Gray, Liana Rowe, and Lee Clegg.

The very next day, we gathered in Tucson for a full day of workshops. Here are a couple of pics from that, including the ever present (or so it seems) Melissa Talley. The other pic is Jake Pomeroy leading a workshop on various legal issues in the life of a church.



The next day, I was in Sahaurita a week late. Should have been there for their building dedication last week, but snow in Chicago kept me too long in Cleveland which got me late into Denver which meant I never got to Phoenix and so didn't make it to Sahaurita - until this Sunday. It was a blast! Had a great time there, and can't wait to go back. What a lively place that is. And ask Randy and his son Jacob who won the early morning, backyard game of PIG.


Finally, just a picture of me on my way to work this morning. Staff meeting today - which I need to hurry up and get ready for.

No comments: