Friday, February 20, 2009

Still in Cleveland


As the Conference Ministers continue their work together here in Cleveland (ooh, its cold - and while you are at it, you can review this map of all 38 Conferences), and as the week drags on, we find ourselves this afternoon discussing topics such as...
whether or not to continue our UCNews Publication, details about the upcoming General Synod, current patterns in contributions to Our Church's Wider Mission and an array of other items.

We spent the last two days engaged in our ongoing Sacred Conversations. There was some import here, as you who have been following the scandalous cartoon in the New York Post will understand.

Two more days, and I come home, and I can't wait. Some of you have been reporting to me how nice the weather is - I miss it and I miss all of you.

No comments: